There are several types of Tamansiswa School of Thought 1st International Conference on Indigenous Psychology & Culture (ICIPC) participants:
- Theory Building Workshop Participants
Workshop will be held online on 15 March 2023
- Conference Participants
Conference will be held online, consisting of keynote speakers & three panel discussions on 16- 17 March 2023
- Conference Participants + Paper Presenter
Conference and paper presentation will be held online, consisting of keynote speakers, three panel discussions and paper presentation on 16- 17 March 2023
All activities are carried out online, with detailed schedules can be accessed via ….. (hyperlink/file download)
Participant registration procedure:
- Registration is done through the website
- Participants fill out the registration form on the REGISTRATION FORM menu.
- Confirmation of registration and participation fees will be sent via registered email. Participants make payments according to the type of participation chosen or stated in the confirmation email. Payment is made via bank transfer:
- BNI an. Luh Mas Ayu Sekararum 1583395575 (BNINIDJA)
- Mandiri an. Titisa Ballerina 1370015386028 (BMRIIDJA)
- Proof of payment is sent to email email@example.com . Payment confirmation includes the following information:
- Amount of money transferred
- Bank Name
- Date of transfer
- Additional notes regarding this transfer if needed.
- Attach a scan of proof of transfer
- Special presenter upload full paper via UPLOAD FULL PAPER no later than 28 February 2023.
- Participants who have successfully and completely registered will receive an email containing the program book.